I knowww it’s late, but better late than never. I’ve just gone through my posts in the past in order to find inspiration to update my LinkedIn profile as I’m stressful about my future after graduate. Then I found my old 2016 solution post, it was somehow impressive (and dumb haha) that I decided to write a summary for it and of course, follow the tradition, a 2017 resolution!
So the headlines below are the resolution, I’ll follow up by revising what was good, and what not:
- TO STAY HEALTHY AND SLEEP MORE APPROPRIATELY (*****)
So my sleeping habit has been improved, as I go to bed earlier (around 12 or 1am something). I go to the gym so often that the result is visible, my mom even shows her support of me going to the gym when I came back home in the past summer vacation. She said: “Wow you truly gained some ass there!” lol However, in October, I suffered a horrible breakout, and it took me months to fight the acne, and by changing to a can’t-be-healthier eating habit, the breakout eventually went away. Currently I still have to deal with some of the scars from the breakout, but things are improving positively!
- KEEP A POSITIVE THOUGHT, WISE MIND AND ACTUAL CARING! (****)
I still depressed, a little bit, about truly talented people I know. However, no more worthless people as well as negative attitude towards things, although it took me quite a while to totally get over it, but my attitude changed at last! One more good thing was that I made some new (and actually) good friends, though they may younger than me, but we’ve spent great times together. They are my classmates in Advanced English 2A&B, my co-workers at DonDon Tei, girls that I rarely talking to before. But we are friends now, that’s what matter now!
- TO TRAVEL ABROAD AT LEAST ONCE, TO TRAVEL WITHIN JAPAN MORE THAN ONCE, TO SOLO-TRAVEL. TO TRAVEL MORE! (****)
I could not make it to travel abroad *sigh* But I had a great trip to Tokyo with my boyfriend the past Winter break. Best-trip-ever!!! Although I couldn’t travel much like 2015′ summer (HCMC and Da Nang and Hoi An OMG) due to Internship, but I still have a short trip with my family to the Middle area of Vietnam, which was, yes, awesome!!!
- DETERMINE MY FUTURE: GRADUATE SCHOOL OR WORKING (****)
I found my dream grad school at last, Keio Media Design Graduate School (KMD) and it’s a tough ones. I also decided to work after graduate instead of stubborn going to Grad school without a penny haha. Things take time. Just enjoy where you are now.
- PAY-OFF ALL DEBTS AND LEARN HOW TO MANAGE MY BUDGETS BETTER (***)
I paid off at least 70% of the debts, still 30% left but they will be terminated soon!!!
- TO BECOME WRITER OF THE MONTH AT LEAST ONCE! (*)
I left job at Japan Info before actually won the Writer of the Month. But it’s not that bad after all. A door closes, another will open!
- CREATE AN ACTUAL PLAN TO GET CLOSER TO THE GOALS AS WELL AS TO MAKE ALL THE ABOVE THINGS HAPPEN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. (**)
- MAINTAIN EATING HABIT AND KEEP EXERCISING: LOSE FAT, 86-62-90
Going to gym constantly. Drinks water. No more snacks!!!
2. TRAVEL GOALS: KOREA AND TAIWAN
Korea before my Japan visa expired and Taiwan when mom come to attend my Graduate Ceremony.
3. FINISH UNDERGRADUATE THESIS. JLPT N2
Thesis due this September. JLPT due this July
4. GET A JOB/ CAREER
Would be better in Media, Journalism, Publishing, Translation, PR, etc.
5. BETTER AT TIME MANAGEMENT
Perfecting my bullet journal
6. FINISH READING CHALLENGE 2017
Join Goodreads, writing reviews and updating book list
7. STAY POSITIVE AND STAY AWAY FROM NEGATIVE ENERGY
Keep an positive log in my bullet journal. Put all the negative thought in a private Instagram account that no one can read